Hoping to join a team that’s passionate about fixing problems, building to new heights, and going above and beyond for customers? GR Mitchell wants to grow their staff with motivated individuals with know-how and excitement to keep learning.
With three business locations and a wide variety of products and services available to our customers, our list of staffing needs is ever-changing. Review the open positions below and click the job title for details on the role. You can apply by downloading an application and submitting it in person, filling out our online application, or submitting your resume right on our website.
Now Hiring – PART-TIME RETAIL ASSOCIATE
This part-time position will be expected to provide point of sale service and proactively assist customers at GR Mitchell’s True Value Hardware store. A customer-centric attitude and experience processing transactions on a Windows-based PC are beneficial to being successful in this role.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Greet retail customers quickly and cheerfully upon entering the store
- “Check out” customer with merchandise at cash register. Requires use of Windows-based computer
- Assist customers in finding the products that they are hoping to find. Also includes locating merchandise on True Value’s website for ship-to-store purchases
- Provide merchandise support to include: check-in & stocking of merchandise, maintain organization of store, and reset displays
- Loading merchandise in customer vehicle and setting up deliveries when necessary
- Answer incoming calls to help customer and/or direct call to another employee or department
- May perform other special projects as requested
- Position may include weekend and evening hours
- Ability to drive, stand for long periods of time, climb stairs, lift up to 50 pounds, and move heavier objects
14 Beaver Valley Pike, Willow Street, PA 17584
February 19, 2020
Download An Application and submit it in person at our Willow Street location or upload using this form. You can also fill out our online application below.
GR Mitchell, Inc provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.