Care Tips for Thermo Foil Cabinetry
Thermo foil cabinetry exteriors are designed with a resistant surface for easy cleaning. Their beautiful, protective finish will last for years with minimal care. The following care guidelines are recommended for maintenance of your cabinets.
- Clean all spills immediately using a soft cloth and clear water. The thermo foil cabinetry surface resists many common household substances, and most will wipe clean with a damp cloth or sponge.
- Remove oil, grease, or other general soil that does not respond to water alone with a non-abrasive cleaner. Tough stains may be cleaned using a soft cloth dampened with a “409” or “Simple Green” type cleanser. However, cleaners with acetone, ethyl alcohol or mineral oils should not be used on thermo foil cabinetry.
- Do not use harsh detergents, abrasive cleaners, or bleach, as these substances can damage the laminate surface and impair its protective qualities.
- Do not use your dishcloth to clean or dry thermo foil cabinet exteriors. It may contain remnants of detergents and grease.
- Do not wax or polish these surfaces.