Now Hiring – Retail Associate/Cashier
Available as either part or full-time position, our new Retail Associate will be expected to provide point of sale service and proactively assist customers at GR Mitchell’s True Value Hardware store. A customer-centric attitude and experience processing transactions on a Windows-based PC are essential to being successful in this role.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Greet retail customers quickly and cheerfully upon entering the store
- “Check out” customer with merchandise at cash register. Requires use of Windows-based computer
- Assist customers in finding the products that they are hoping to find. Also includes locating merchandise on True Value’s website for ship-to-store purchases
- Provide merchandise support to include: check-in & stocking of merchandise, maintain organization of store, and reset displays
- Loading merchandise in customer vehicle and setting up deliveries when necessary
- Answer incoming calls to help customer and/or direct call to another employee or department
- Assist in the implementation and execution of health-minded policies including but not limited to social-distancing and store cleanliness
- May perform other special projects as requested
- Position may include weekend and evening hours
- Ability to drive, stand for long periods of time, climb stairs, lift up to 50 pounds, and move heavier objects
14 Beaver Valley Pike, Willow Street, PA 17584
May 4, 2020
Download An Application and submit it in person at our Willow Street location or upload your printed application or your resume using this form. You can also fill out our online application below.