Now Hiring – Yard Hand
Yard Hands are integral to the successful operation of our building material business. This physically demanding role performs a wide variety of tasks from loading/unloading and sorting product deliveries to communicating
directly with customers who pick-up materials from our yard. The perfect candidate for this role is dependable, adheres to safety standards, is comfortable working in a team environment, and is somewhat familiar with the building industry. This mid-level, full-time position is based out of our Willow Street lumberyard.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Pulling and staging lumber orders for our delivery teams while ensuring the accuracy and quality of product
- Aide in unloading vendor trucks while auditing the included product against the supplied paperwork/packing list and ensuring the items are not received damaged
- Helping to organize existing stock and keeping the yard/warehouse a clean, safe, and inviting environment
- Assisting customers in the selection and loading of their purchases made from our contractor counter
- Forklift experience IS NOT required, but is beneficial to the individual performing this role
- Must have the ability to lift 50+ pounds and fulfill other physical demands of this position
- While this role is typically scheduled Monday-Friday, occasional weekends will be a requirement
- Health, dental, & vision insurance
- Holiday hours, vacation days, and personal time
- Opportunities for overtime compensation
- 401k after one year of service
- Profit sharing
- Employee discount
- Being a valued member of a caring, fun workplace
14 Beaver Valley Pike, Willow Street, PA 17584
August 5, 2019
Download An Application and submit it in person at our Willow Street location or upload your printed application using this form.
To simplify the process, you can also fill out our online application and submit it below.