Now Hiring – Lumber Puller
This mid-level warehouse/lumberyard position is responsible for pulling, staging, and verifying the accuracy of customer orders prior to delivery. The accuracy of orders is vital to keeping our contractor and builder customers happy and our Lumber Pullers are charged with ensuring that the correct product is loaded onto the correct delivery trucks for each order. This physically demanding role requires a candidate familiar with building materials, that has an attention to detail, and works well in a team environment. This full-time position is based out of our Willow Street location.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Pulling and staging lumber orders for our delivery teams while ensuring the accuracy and quality of product
- Help to check the accuracy of orders staged and loaded by other team members
- Work with dispatch and delivery teams to prioritize and schedule the preparation of lumber and building materials orders
- Assist in organizing product in the warehouse and lumberyard to ensure items are sorted properly and easy to find when orders need to be staged
- Forklift experience is beneficial to the individual performing this role and is preferred. Additional training can be provided as needed
- Must have the ability to lift 50+ pounds and fulfill other physical demands of this position
- Adhere to defined safety standards while performing all tasks
- Health, dental, & vision insurance
- Holiday hours, vacation days, and personal time
- Opportunities for overtime compensation
- 401k after one year of service
- Profit sharing
- Employee discount
14 Beaver Valley Pike, Willow Street, PA 17584
August 3, 2020
Download An Application and submit it in person at our Willow Street location or upload your printed application using this form.
To simplify the process, you can also fill out our online application and submit it below.