Now Hiring – Inside Sales – Building Materials
GR Mitchell is a building materials supply destination for home builders, remodelers, and handymen. This full-time role supports the outside sales staff in servicing and harboring growth of existing accounts while developing knowledge of the current market in order to aide outside sales in their prospecting of new customers. As an inside sales person at GR Mitchell you’ll be responsible for communicating directly with customers to ensure that the materials that they need are ordered correctly and arrive on-time. Through relationships with product vendors, you’ll be expected have up-to-date relevant product knowledge and be able to proactively troubleshoot quality and timing issues.
Two years of experience in construction, building materials, or other relevant industry required.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Utilize a Windows-based PC and company ERP system proficiently in order to develop quotes, process customer orders, invoice accounts, track delivery progress/timing, and research product details
- Act as a knowledgeable resource for customer inquiries related to lumber, trim, windows, doors, and various other building materials sold at GR Mitchell (some training provided)
- Aide in troubleshooting customer’s issues with product quality, mis-orders, late shipments and returns
- Employ effective spoken and written communication skills during interactions with customers, product vendors, and coworkers
- Work cohesively with lumberyard/warehouse staff to ensure proper delivery and/or pick-up of customer orders
- Occasional visits to jobsites and assistance with deliveries may be required
- Help outside sales staff identify and engage new business prospects
- Physically report to 14 Beaver Valley Pike, Willow Street during normal business hours
- Health, dental, & vision insurance
- Holiday hours, vacation days, and personal time
- Opportunities for overtime compensation
- 401k after one year of service
- Profit sharing/quarterly & annual bonus program
- Employee discount
14 Beaver Valley Pike, Willow Street, PA 17584
January 21, 2020
Download An Application and submit it in person at our Willow Street location or upload your completed application or a resume using this form. Alternatively, you can fill out our online application below.
Alternatively, you can fill out our online application below.