Now Hiring – Cashier/Retail Associate Building Materials Counter
This full-time position will support our inside sales team at the building materials counter. Processing transactions for walk-in and call-in customers on GR Mitchell’s point of sale system is the primary responsibility of this role. While some construction know-how is preferred, a good attitude and desire to provide excellent customer service is the most important requirement for qualified candidates.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Report to work at 14 Beaver Valley Pike, Willow Street, PA 17584 for 8 hours shifts, some weekend shifts may be required
- ‘Check out’ customers with merchandise or lumber orders at cash register. Requires use of windows-based computer
- Clearly communicate pick-up or delivery instructions to customers/GR Mitchell warehouse staff
- Answer incoming calls to help customer and/or direct call to another employee/department
- Aide in the organization and cleanliness of the sales area, showroom, and brochures/marketing collateral
- Occasionally assist True Value retail staff with inventory, customer support, and other tasks as needed
- Grow your knowledge of building materials, lumber, and hardware products
- May be asked to perform other special projects
- Ability to drive, stand for long periods of time, climb stairs, lift up to 50 pounds, and move heavier objects
14 Beaver Valley Pike, Willow Street, PA 17584
June 25, 2020
Download An Application and submit it in person at our Willow Street location or upload your printed application or your resume using this form. You can also fill out our online application below.