NOW HIRING – Administrative Assistant
This full-time position will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks that contribute to the success of our overall operation. The ideal candidate is a task-oriented individual with excellent communication skills, particularly through e-mail using Microsoft Outlook. A customer-focused attitude, strong computer skills (knowledge of Excel is preferred), and attention to detail will also be valuable in this role.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Utilize a Windows-based PC to perform various duties with focus on company order processing software and Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Assist in various customer-related, inventory and profit-tracking, and office/HR related tasks
- Independent completion of recurring weekly/monthly tasks as assigned
- Lead customer and employee event planning efforts
- Physically report to 14 Beaver Valley Pike, Willow Street, PA 17584 as scheduled
- Health, dental, & vision insurance
- Holiday hours, vacation days, and personal time
- 401k after one year of service
- Profit sharing/Quarterly & Annual Bonus
- Employee discount
Location14 Beaver Valley Pike, Willow Street, PA 17584
Date PostedApril 23, 2021
Apply TodayDownload An Application and submit it in person at our Willow Street location or upload using this form. You can also fill out our online application below.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.