Now Hiring – Custom Millwork Specialist
GR Mitchell has a long history supporting builders, remodelers, and homeowners in South-Central Pennsylvania including the fabrication, delivery, and installation of products and services offered at our architectural mill. With over a century of combined experience, the team at GR Mitchell’s millwork shop is able to create both highly detailed and high-volume custom trim, casework, doors, windows, and more.
The Custom Millwork Specialist will work closely with this team to identify and acquire new business opportunities, encourage sales growth with existing GR Mitchell customers, and ensure jobs are delivered on-time and in accordance with the agreed upon budget and specification. This role is responsible for communicating directly with builders and independent contractors to determine project scope, troubleshoot issues, serve as the last line of quality assurance, and in-general act as the voice of GR Mitchell. The Custom Millwork Specialist will also perform project management duties for turnkey jobs, of which GR Mitchell will both manufacture and install interior and exterior millwork pieces.
Several years’ experience with radius work and trim, custom windows and doors, and elaborate interior and exterior wood features is required. A background in sales/customer service management is also highly encouraged for this position.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as the point of contact for existing customers while providing great service, optimizing profitability and sales volume, and ensuring a continuation of lasting business relationships
- Actively seek new business opportunities for GR Mitchell’s architectural millwork services
- Work seamlessly with staff at GR Mitchell to confirm project specs, ensure product quality, adhere to established schedules, and accurately deliver completed projects
- Act as project manager for jobs in which GR Mitchell is responsible for installation
- Utilize established business software (BizTrack), Microsoft Outlook, and other company-provided computer programs on a Windows-based PC
- Local travel to potential and confirmed project jobsites (e.g. Philadelphia Main Line)
- Occasional presence at office locations at 14 Beaver Valley Pike, Willow Street, PA and 55 Refton Rd, Refton, PA
- Commission opportunity position
- Health, dental, & vision insurance after 90 days
- Holiday hours, vacation days, and personal time
- 401k after one year of service
- Profit sharing; quarterly & annual bonus program
- Employee discount
- Company-provided mobile phone
- Mileage reimbursement for company travel
14 Beaver Valley Pike, Willow Street, PA 17584
January 19, 2021
Download An Application and submit it in person at our Willow Street location or upload your printed application using this form.
To simplify the process, you can also fill out our online application and submit it below.