Now Hiring – Driver’s Helper
This entry-level, full-time position, is based out of our Willow Street lumberyard. You’ll work side-by-side with one of our experienced drivers to deliver building materials to jobsites. Unloading trucks of various sizes in an efficient and safe manner is the primary function of this role.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Unload various build materials at multiple jobsites each day
- Must have the ability to lift 50+ pounds and fulfill other physical demands of this position
- Collaborate with your delivery driver to ensure that the correct materials are quickly and safely unloaded from the vehicle
- Timely arrival to work and consistent attendance per your schedule is expected
- While most delivery runs are performed Monday-Friday, occasional weekends will be a requirement of this position
- A valid driver’s license IS NOT a requirement
- Health, dental, & vision insurance
- Holiday hours, vacation days, and personal time
- Opportunities for overtime compensation
- 401k after one year of service
- Profit sharing
- Employee discount
- Being a valued member of a caring, fun workplace
14 Beaver Valley Pike, Willow Street, PA 17584
August 5, 2019
Download An Application and submit it in person at our Willow Street location or upload your printed application using this form.
To simplify the process, you can also fill out our online application and submit it below.